First Neighbourhood Park & Garden is ideally located in Simawa, Ogun State by Redemption Camp Ground. The estate, which shares boundary at the back of the camp on Simawa layout is being developed by City Planners Property And Investment Limited in conjunction with consortium of project partners.
Some of the institutions and estates within the vicinity of First Neighbourhood Park & Garden are:
- Redeemer University. (Within Redemption Camp layout)
- Proposed Redeemer University Staff Cooperative Multi-purpose estate
- Proposed 6th Holy Ghost Arena development
- Proposed Redeemer University of All Nations Permanent site
- Proposed Mini-Tarmac for Helicopter & Small Aircraft Landing
- Functional Estates
A Residential plot is currently being sold for N650,000.00 (Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand) naira only per plot at PROMO PRICE with limited plots available and subsequent upward price review to N750,000,00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira) naira. Commercial plot attract extra N200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand) naira only, while corner piece also attract extra N100,000 (One Hundred Thousand) naira only. Also, there are interest-free flexible payment plans available within the scheme.
See payment plans as outlined below:
PRODUCT PACKAGE AMOUNT (N) PAYMENT PLAN
- Bullet 800,000.00 Outright Payment
- Flex 900,000.00 6 months (N200,000.00 initial deposit)
- Thrift 1M 12 months (N100,000.00 initial deposit)
There are two (2) schemes within the estate offer for sale.
- First Neighbourhood Park & Garden Land Acquisition Scheme (LAS)
- First Neighbourhood Park & Garden Housing Development Scheme (HDS)
The Land acquisition scheme is a platform developed by the project promoter to own service plot(s) of land at affordable and convenient easy payment terms. And upon land allocation, the land owner will be entitled to build on the plot.
The Housing Development scheme is a scheme developed by the project promoter to provide houses that are both affordable and pocket friendly with easy payment terms to accommodate diverse income earners.
First Neighbourhood Park & Garden layout is categorized under two (2) schemes: “Land Acquisition and Housing Development Schemes”
The plot size under the Land Acquisition Scheme is 648 square metres or 60ft x 120ft Or 18meters x 36 metres, while the plot size under the Housing Development Scheme is 400 square meters.
The final title to be assigned to subscribers is a Deed of Assignment for the unexpired leasehold based on the root title subject to terms and conditions as the Government may determine from time to time including fees, to be paid accordingly as would be advised. The land is free from every known government and individual interest and no any adverse claimant. Meanwhile, the following documents are currently available:
- Perimeter Survey
- Land Certification
- Topography Survey of the land
- Site Layout
- Certificate of Occupancy (In Process)
- Under the First Neighbourhood Park & Garden Infrastructure Development Scheme, the project promoter has categorized the infrastructures to be provided in the estate into two packages which are Basic Infrastructure and Enhanced Infrastructure. They are detailed below:
The basic infrastructure is to be provided by the project promoter are:
- Motorable road network
- Perimeter fence with security gate
- Provision of power transformer
- Installation of electrification pole
- Borehole facilities
- Drainage system
- Water distribution
- Stringing of electricity pole
- Electrical distribution to houses
- Provision of street light
The enhanced infrastructure will be provided for with development levy. The project promoter of First Neighbourhood Park & Garden will provide the basic infrastructure alone while the subscriber will pay for the enhanced infrastructure.
The Estate building prototype series set a standard for the type of building you can construct. However, you are limited to building residential houses within the area designated as residential and commercial houses on area designated as commercial. Provision of shops in residential houses and building of tenement house type (popularly known as face me I face you) is not permitted.
OTHER THINGS YOU MAY WAY TO KNOW ABOUT OUR ESTATE:
Q: IS THERE ANY TIME LIMIT TO COMMENCE WORK ON MY LAND AFTER ALLOCATION?
A: The time limit is 1 YEAR by which you will be encouraged to commence work immediately to encourage development and control weeds. Also, in a case where the land is left unkempt, the developer will enter on the land to keep it tidy and expenses incurred will be transferred to you. Otherwise you reserve the right to sell outrightly at the market prevailing price.
Q: IS ELECTRICITY GOING TO BE 24/7?
A: We have initiated discussion with our project partner for the use of alternative power system i.e Solar Roofing Sheet (For First Neighbourhood Park & Garden Scheme only). Also, back-up power generator will be provided for interested resident at an agreed service charge, this will be managed by Home For All Concept Limited, the construction & asset management arm of the company.
Q: HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENTS FOR TRANSACTIONS?
A: The payment will be made into the company’s accounts. We do not collect cash at our office.
Q: CAN I RESELL MY PLOT/PROPERTY?
A: Yes, when all payments are fully made. This attracts transfer fee of
FIRST NEIGHBOURHOOD PARK & GARDEN EASY PAYMENT PLAN (FNP&GEPP)
The project promoter has adopted Easy Payment Plan, a package of First Neighbourhood Park & Garden that accommodates all classes of income earners. Easy Payment Plan is a more flexible payment plan that allows subscribers to pay on monthly basis over a maximum period of 12months at zero interest rate.
INHERENT BENEFITS OF THE SCHEME
Customers that subscribes to Neighbourhood Park & Garden will enjoy the following benefits;
- Low entry point
- Flexible payment options
- Secure investment
- Unencumbered title transfer
- Mortgage assistance in property acquisition
- Property delivered in good time
- Property delivered by a world class project team
- Qualitative product with the state of the art services and facilities
Plot 331, Adeyemo Akapo Street, Omole Estate, Phase I, Lagos.